Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You Can't Always Get What You Want

No, Chicken Little, the sky is not falling. I can only hope that the ever increasing bailout plans move slowly enough to be irrelevant. I still cannot comprehend why anyone thinks the government injecting itself in any way into the private sector is a good idea. Everything the government touches turns to *cough.*

But you find sometimes, you get what you need...Massachusetts gives it's citizens the health care they need. Provided, of course, that what they need is expensive substandard care. Universal health care here we come!

And, I think that if I were an Iranian entrepreneur, I might open up a store selling big pictures of the US President. Seems like there's a profitable niche there. Haven't they heard about the HOPE and CHANGE?

No comments: