Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smarty Pants

This article argues that Obama is too smart for his own good. I'd agree. I certainly don't think he's stupid, but I do think he analyzes things to death and has trouble making firm decisions. He's trying to very hard to look thoughtful and intelligent, but he's already started micromanaging. His team is going to put their two cents into GM's board of directors? They've already shown that they're having difficulties running this country, much less running various private businesses.

Also, Glenn Reynolds on PJTV has added a clip from "Serenity" with Capt. Mal stating, "I aim to misbehave" to his latest chat about the Tea Party Movement. Got to love that. I'd say that's as good as any other statement about what's going on with the Tea Parties.

Finally, feel the vanity oozing out of Obama's gift to the Queen. *sigh*

No comments: